A look inside the randomness of my brain…
So this week’s random thoughts and facts…
- Thank you Francine for this article about a Paleo restaurant in Europe!! So awesome! I want one here! (Not to mention I love the fact that the US New’s Diet Rankings is torn apart at the end!) Do you think a Paleo restaurant will be successful?
- Did you know there is such a thing as caffeine loaded beef jerky? There is even a brand called Perky Jerky. Maybe you don’t need 80-100 cups of coffee to kill yourself with caffeine….maybe you just need 60 cups and some Perky Jerky!
- Apparently, you can make cheat meals healthy…HA! How to turn 10 fat-happy foods and drinks into fat burners
- AND I just found out that wearing nude high heels can actually make you look slimmer! OMG! This is really what is making headlines?!?! I don’t think it is the high heels that made her look slimmer…I think it is her posture…but that’s just me…
- Why when you type into Google’s “news” search can you find a ton of recent articles about dieting but not a ton about fitness or health (unless it is about a fitness center closing or a health tax)? Oh wait it’s because the dieting industry is like a bazillion dollar industry that consistently tries to convince us that there is some SECRET formula to weight loss!
- Why does it seem like pull ups never get easier no matter how much you do them? Even when you can do 10 in a row, one still feels near impossible…Anyone else agree?
- Did you know that a lot of “knee pain” is caused by tightness of another muscle around the knee such as the IT band or even the quad? I know most people jump right to something being wrong with the knee instead of considering the fact that there may be other issues in their kinetic chain! Remember the parts of your body work together…an ankle injury could lead to problems with your knee even!
- I love chocolate…so I looked up whether or not chocolate addiction exists…it doesn’t seem like it does…but if it did…I’m a recovering chocolate addict.
- Can someone please help me finance a study about hibernation in humans? I’m super convinced it exists! 😉
Posted on November 5, 2011, in Uhm? and tagged chocolate addiction, Dieting, knee pain, paleo restaurant. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
I dunno…the first pullup is pretty easy. The second one never gets easier, though.
Knee pain: agree 150%. K-star’s calf mobility has enabled me to do stairs without pain again.
I have pretty wicked SAD and DEFINITELY go into hibernation mode! Need 15 hours of sunlight a day!!!