What I found and thought this week…
First off, please wish Candy good luck!!! She has to undergo the second round of cuts for Roller Derby on Sunday! You can do it Man Bicep Sister!!!
And I thought this cartoon was funny…
Now on to some links and random thoughts!
- Calories aren’t created equal…we all knew that. BUT just how important is getting the right kind of calories? According to this article it is very important to our mental functioning and our feelings of sleepiness. I obviously agree with this article…which is why I posted it! 😉
- I thought this was a rather funny article and an interesting question…Can you be overweight and still be fit? What defines a person as fit? – “To be Fit or be Fat, That is the question.”
- Can we say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! There was a recent study done that supports carb cycling (and low carb diets in general)! Check it out!
- And what was that one stupid list about Paleo not being a good diet? Well this article says that a low carb, high protein diet is the most effective weight loss diet!
- Studies about diet are interesting…there are just so many contradictions and uncertainties. Look at some of the other articles on the site “Science Daily,” which I’ve linked out to a couple of times in this post. On the one hand, there are studies supporting low carb, high protein diets, but on the other hand, there are studies saying that low carb, high protein diets may be bad for your gut bacteria…So which is it? Personally, I think you just have to pick something to believe and hope that your way is right (and have enough proof to back it up!).