The good, the bad and the simply stupid
I’m not sure where this really goes, but I found it on Facebook and thought it was awesome.
- Ryan saw this video and I thought it fit well with my post from yesterday. Most of the functional training we SHOULD be doing isn’t NEW…it’s actually some of the oldest forms of training!
- AWESOME! While I’m still working on holding a one-handed handstand, I’m also going to start working on this! A kip-up!
- The Crossfit games were this past weekend. Can I just say, “AWESOME!” To me there is no better test of true fitness than having to do activities and exercises that you haven’t necessarily prepared for! Annie Thorisdottir, you are amazing!
- Awesome! 86 years old!
- Hmmm…The OMG Diet….Get Skinnier Than All Your Friends…Uhmm…
- Wow. This is disturbing!!! Is there a conspiracy!?!
The Simply Stupid
- Seriously!?! The Paleo Diet is Uncivilized!?! I love how this woman can claim her information is CORRECT because she is an RD. She is still biased! She is a vegetarian!!!
- This pictures isn’t stupid. The fact that people actually think this way is the stupid part!
Posted on July 16, 2012, in Conventional Wisdom - How I hate you, Diet, Man Biceps, Workout and tagged 86 year old gymnast, Crossfit, crossfit games, kip up, omg diet, Paleo, Paleo Diet, Women lifting, workout. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.