Alleviate Aches And Pains And Grow Stronger With These Moves
Just a quick summary with some great posts you may enjoy.
Check out these posts with some great foam rolling, stretching, activation and strength training moves. Get stronger and prevent and alleviate your aches and pains! WOOT WOOT! Enjoy!!
1. Alleviate Neck Pain with these 10 Tips! – Stretch out your chest, lats and upper traps while activating the big muscles of your back to alleviate your neck, shoulder and upper back pain!
2. The World’s Greatest Stretch – Warm up and get everything loose with this single stretch.
3. 5 Mini Band Moves for a Full-Body Workout – The Mini Band is a great $3 piece of equipment and a must-have if you workout at home or travel. You can work your entire body and get your glute activated using these moves (and the mini band video course linked out to in this post!)
4. 13 Sandbag Exercises for a Full-Body Workout – The Sandbag is a great functional tool to develop great core strength. You can use it to work your entire body with these 13 moves.
5. Tips to Prevent and Alleviate Foot and Ankle Pain – Use these exercises to prevent and alleviate foot and ankle pain. Your feet and ankles are your foundation. Pain and injury there can cause problems further up your body so take care of your base!
6. Dealing with Knee Pain – Here are some great tips to strengthen your legs and alleviate your knee pain. Follow these four steps to prevent knee pain – foam roll, stretch, activate and strengthen!
7. Sled Workouts – Try these sled moves and sled variations. The Sled is a great way to strengthen your legs (actually your entire body) while also improving your cardio.
Posted on January 29, 2015, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment