I told you so….
- See Ellen agrees! “Best Who Cares About the Dress, Look at Her Arms Dress: Viola Davis“
- So if a gluten-free diet alleviates autism symptoms, how can you not think it is healthy?
- LIFT CHALLENGING WEIGHTS! Here is more proof that you should!
- Ok so not exactly how I would word it…But this article proves my point! Exercise does help you lose weight but it can’t make up for poor food choices. Of course, I don’t think you should really eat anything it recommends, but hey, you can’t win them all!
- Research showing grass-fed beef is better. Need more? Here. Oh and here is more.
- Older article by Gary Taubes, but great evidence that FAT is GOOD.
And, I’m glad to see the enthusiasm for the Man Bicep diet! Here is one of the “Show Me Yours” photos I received! Thank you Amanda! Keep sending them Man Bicepers!
Posted on February 29, 2012, in Conventional Wisdom - How I hate you, Diet, Show me yours, Uhm?, Workout and tagged dietary fat is good, fat is good, Gary Taubes, gluten-free, grass-fed beef, low carb diet, Oscars, viola davis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.