- See Ellen agrees! “Best Who Cares About the Dress, Look at Her Arms Dress: Viola Davis“
- So if a gluten-free diet alleviates autism symptoms, how can you not think it is healthy?
- LIFT CHALLENGING WEIGHTS! Here is more proof that you should!
- Ok so not exactly how I would word it…But this article proves my point! Exercise does help you lose weight but it can’t make up for poor food choices. Of course, I don’t think you should really eat anything it recommends, but hey, you can’t win them all!
- Research showing grass-fed beef is better. Need more? Here. Oh and here is more.
- Older article by Gary Taubes, but great evidence that FAT is GOOD.
And, I’m glad to see the enthusiasm for the Man Bicep diet! Here is one of the “Show Me Yours” photos I received! Thank you Amanda! Keep sending them Man Bicepers!
So yesterday Candy and I decided to look at pictures from the red carpet at the Oscars. We weren’t looking at the women’s dresses though – we were looking at their biceps.
We were searching for 10 women with great arms so today I could post “The Top 10 Biceps at the Oscars.”
But we couldn’t find 10 women on the red carpet with Man Bicep worthy arms.
We found only two. Viola Davis and Cameron Diaz were the only two females out there repping Man Biceps.
I must admit….we were severely disappointed.
What the heck ladies!?! I mean did I miss some memo about anorexic, skinny arms being the new red carpet trend?
Eat some meat. Lift some weights. Then maybe you’ll be the best dressed on the red carpet.