For more information….
Hope everyone had a great week.
I asked these question of a few of my clients the other day and I would like you all to consider them too:
Are you celebrating little victories? What is one thing you are proud of from this week?
(Comment below and help inspire others to celebrate their little victories!)
Because I’ve been posting now in a couple of different places, I wanted to make sure that all of you still got as much information as possible.
Here are some great articles you might have missed:
- Glute Activation – 10 Must-Do Exercises to prevent low back pain and create stronger, sexier legs.
- The Breakfast Salad – A great breakfast even though I’m not a huge fan of salads!
- The Thoracic Bridge – A great stretch for anyone who sits all day.
- The Yoga Stretch Sequence – A quick full body warm up stretch.
- The Lunge Matrix – A great mobility and strength move for your legs. And if you are short on time, it can be a great warm up for your leg workout.
And here are some wonderful articles I’ve found around the web that I wanted to make sure people checked out:
- Foam Rolling Mistakes To Avoid – Some great points about how to foam roll and the fact that where it hurts may not be the place causing the pain.
- What Makes You Beautiful – The Great Fitness Experiment – Great article about all of the different things that can make us feel beautiful.
- Elitism in Fitness – Fit and Feminist – A rant I’ve heard myself go off on all too often…..
- 11 Most Destructive Nutrition Lies – Ok this is an older one, but still one you should look over.