Workouts and Recipes
It’s most definitely already summer here.
All this week we’ve had super hot weather (especially for around here!).
The warm weather both makes me want to go outside to workout and party.
Here are some great workouts and recipes to try this weekend if you are like me and already into summer mode!
- Playground Obstacle Course Workout – What’s your best time?
- Playground Upper Body Workout – Monkey bars make perfect pull up bars!
- Partner Outdoor Workout – A super fun way to workout with a friend and get some sun!
- Summer Sprint Workout – Great cardio and core workout.
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs – Love making these into a small plate item and snacking on them!
- Tacos – One of my favorite summer foods!
- Macadamia-Coconut Encrusted Chicken Fingers – Healthy party food perfect for summer fun!
- Yonanas Recipes – If you are ice cream obsessed like me, you’ll love Yonanas…Refreshing and healthy!
And GOOD LUCK to Caitlin over at Fit and Feminist! She is running in the Keys 50 this weekend! Go over and say good luck!