Bodyweight Exercises To Challenge Your Entire Body
I used to think that my strength was measured by the amount I could lift on the barbell.
But the weight you can lift on a barbell isn’t the only measure of strength…nor is it necessarily the best measure of strength.
I mean…What strength is great than the strength to be able to control your own body and be able to perform ANY move you want to!?!
There are so many bodyweight exercises out there that are challenging enough for even the advanced exercisers without adding weight.
Yet often the only ones I see people using are the pull up, push up and single leg squat.
Here are some great, more untraditional, bodyweight exercises everyone should be doing – 10 Untraditional Bodyweight Exercises You Need To Do.
And below are a variety of other articles about bodyweight exercises. Some are great for beginners while others will challenge even the most advanced exercisers.
Check them out and start integrating more bodyweight exercises into your routine today!
- Upper Body Bodyweight Exercises – Best upper body moves…some using equipment everyone has around their house…like towels!
- Lower Body Bodyweight Exercises – The best lower body moves you can do at home.
- Push Up Variations – A variety of push up variations to work your triceps, shoulders and chest.
- Isometric Exercises – Great bodyweight moves to improve your stability, mobility, coordination and balance.
- Isometric Exercises For Anyone With A Desk Job – Great moves to counteract the fact that we all sit for way to long every day.
- Hotel Room Workout – Bodyweight exercises you don’t need a lot of space to do.
- Ikea Table Exercises – Bodyweight exercises you only need a table, chair or couch to do.
Posted on February 18, 2014, in Man Bicep Form Bible, Top 10 and tagged bodyweight exercises, core exercises, full body exercises, home workouts, untraditional exercises. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.